Call today to make an appointment: 571-481-4547
Mount Vernon Physical Therapy can help patients regain their pre-injury function and return to work as quickly as possible. MVPT will work with the employer and the employees to provide workers' compensation services that include:
- Appointments within 24 hours of initial contact to facilitate early intervention.
- Return to work plans that outline the worker's plan of care, modified work plan, and interventions that enable the employee to return to work as soon as possible.
- Continued functional evaluations to determine the worker's functional abilities and identify any limitations to returning to work safely.
- Work conditioning programs to assist employees to return to work at full capacity.
- Ongoing communication regarding the worker's status and return-to-work plan with the employee, employer, case manager, physician and other parties involved in returning the employee to work, be it full time, part time or modified duty.